- Easy to maneuver, fits through standard size doorways and tight space
- Holds two infant car seats at once stroller includes Maxi-Codi infant car seat adapters (car seats sold separately)
- Infant seat can be used both with and without the stroller seat attached
- Multiple modes of use:o Two car seatso One car seat and one stroller seato Two stroller seats
- Removable Codi Cushion and adjustable headrest are both reversible for a different look and machine washable for an easy clean
Little ones from newborns to toddlers will travel in perfect comfort in Maxi-Codi Dana For2 stroller. Traveling with twins or close-in-age siblings is simple with this unique double stroller. It’s not only big enough for two children to travel together in comfort, but also maneuvers easily through standard side doorways and other narrow spaces.
The Dana For2 can be used as a double travel system from birth with the included Maxi-Codi infant car seat adapters that let you fit up to two Mica infant car seats at once. If your babies are sleeping peacefully in their car seats, there’s no need to wake them when transferring to the stroller. This makes it easy to go from a drive in the country side to a city walk. You can use the Dana For2 in this travel system mode either with or without the stroller seats attached, letting you choose how you want to get around.
Extra-large Codi Canopies help protect your babies’ sensitive eyes from bright lights and feature peekaboo windows to give you a comforting view of your babies while strolling. The Dana For2 is also super easy to use. Its handles make it simple to maneuver and it only takes one hand to recline either stroller seat. There’s a handy basket for shopping trips, and when the trip is over, there’s no need to bend to fold up the stroller.
The seat cushions are reversible, letting you get multiple different looks in one stroller. They are also both machine washable and dryer safe, making it simple to get clean. With the easy fold, storing the Dana For2 away is a breeze whether in the car as you head out for the day or at home once the day’s journeys are done. No matter what your destination, going out with two children has never been such fun.